Mindfulness for Adults
5-6 0r 8-WEEK MINFULNESS PROGRAM FOR:
- Developing a greater state of tranquility and serenity.
- Learning to empathize with oneself.
- Learning to take care of one's psychophysical state.
- Becoming protagonists of one's own life by choosing personal health and well-being.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM
The program is recommended in cases of:
- Stress - work, school/studies, difficult family situations, separations, etc.
- Illnesses - chronic pain, psychosomatic illnesses and problems, skin conditions.
- Psychological problems - anxiety, panic, depression, obsessive thoughts, asthenia, and sleep problems.
- Prevention and wellness - to maintain mental and physical balance and prevent illness by learning to take care of oneself.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The program consists of 8 weekly meetings of two hours each in which you will learn:
- Practical skills to accept and cope with difficult and stressful situations and thus improve the quality
- of life.
- Techniques for becoming aware of mind/body interaction.
- Techniques for maintaining inner balance through managing emotions, thoughts
- disturbing and automatic and recurring patterns of behavior.
- Skills to train the ability to pay attention, focus and have a
- nonjudgmental toward self, others and experiences.
- Skills to "respond" rather than "react" to problems.
- Techniques for cultivating states of deep peace.
For more info: