- Bluth, K. (2017). The Self-Compassion Workbook for Teens: Mindfulness and Compassion Skills to Overcome Self-Criticism and Embrace Who You Are. Oakland, CA: New Harbinger.
- Brach, T. (2003) Radical Acceptance: Embracing your life with the heart of a Buddha. New York: Bantam.
- Brach, T. (2020). Radical Compassion. NY: Penguin.
- Brown, B. (2010). The Gifts of Imperfection. Center City, MN: Hazelden.
- Desmond, T. (2015). Self-Compassion in Psychotherapy: Mindfulness-Based Practices for Healing and Transformation. Norton.
- Germer, C. K. (2009). The mindful path to self-compassion: Freeing yourself from destructive thoughts and emotions. New York: Guilford Press.
- Germer, C. K. & Neff, K. D. (2019). Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion program: A guide for professionals. New York: Guilford Press.
- Gilbert, P. (2009). The compassionate mind. London: Constable.
- Hickman, S. (2021). Self-Compassion for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley.
- Kabat- Zinn, J. (1990). Full Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain, and Illness. Delacorte Press.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (1994). Mindfulness Meditation for Everyday Life. Piatkus.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (1994). Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life. Hyperion Books.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (1997).The Power of Meditation and Prayer, with Sogyal Rinpoche, Larry Dossey, Michael Toms. Hay House.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (1997). Everyday Blessings: The Inner Work of Mindful Parenting, with Myla Kabat-Zinn. Hyperion.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2006). Coming to Our Senses: Healing Ourselves and the World Through Mindfulness. Hyperion.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2007). The mindful way through depression: freeing yourself from chronic unhappiness, by J. Mark G. Williams, John D. Teasdale, Zindel V. Segal, Jon Kabat-Zinn. Guilford Press.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2008). Arriving at Your Own Door. Piatkus Books.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2009). Letting Everything Become Your Teacher: 100 Lessons in Mindfulness. Dell Publishing Company.
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2012). The Mind's Own Physician: A Scientific Dialogue with the Dalai Lama on the Healing Power of Meditation, co-authored with Richard Davidson (New Harbinger) (based on the 13th Mind and Life Institute Dialogue in 2005).
Kabat- Zinn, J. (2012). Mindfulness for Beginners: reclaiming the present moment - and your life. Sounds True, Inc., 2012.
- Neff, K. D. & Germer, C. K (2018). The Mindful Self-Compassion workbook: A proven way to accept yourself, find inner strength, and thrive. New York: Guilford Press.
- Neff, K. D. (2021). Fierce Self-Compassion: How Women Can Harness Kindness to Speak Up, Claim Their Power, and Thrive. New York: Harper Wave.
- Neff, K. D. (2011). Self-Compassion: The proven power of being kind to yourself. New York: William Morrow.
- Pollak, S. (2019). Self-Compassion for Parents: Nurture your child by caring for yourself. New York: Guildford Press.
- Shapiro, S. (2020). Good Morning I Love You. Boulder, Sounds True.
- Silberstein-Tirch, L. (2019) How to Be Nice to Yourself: The Everyday Guide to Self Compassion. San Antonio, TX: Althea Press
Introduce un texto aquí...